* They say it was the drink,
* a drunk man can't say why.
* Drinkers dive or drowning alive,
* I'm in psychological trouble, I have to see my drink.
* Nobody knows, no-one knows why.
* Further demise, enjoyment decline.
* A nations pass time, the European line.
* The rancid smell of an acquired taste
* you'll get used to it in time.
* Time is what it takes away, death's time line.
* Distribution curve is not extensive,
* The lagers foul, the cream is expensive.
* Bitter or sober? Gin and tonic?
* Coins on the floor and coins down the drain.
* Alcohol is worth it, alcohol has said so.
* Bar stools should be politicians.
* A worldly view on every matter.
* Stereo vision in six dimensions,
* every stool trying to keep their owner's attentions.
* Yattering at night, all night, does it matter?